HARLOW & GREY is a line of modern party goods inspired by fashion, interiors, graphic design, and pop culture. Our artful collections feature coordinated pieces that allow our customers to entertain with ease, confidence, and style.
Harlow & Grey is looking for a very organized and energetic person to join our team. The ideal candidate would be quick with emails, superb with follow-up, very organized, and has great communication skills.
You will work closely with our sales & marketing coordinator and primarily assist in administrative duties. Experience in admin work and customer service would be a major plus. Knowledge in the gift & stationery business, wholesale and e-commerce platforms would be wonderful.
We’d love to have you join the team! To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please put “Admin Assistant” in the subject line.
- Position Title: Admin Assistant
- FSLA Status: Non-Exempt
- Location: Anywhere in the US
- Start date: Immediately
- Hours: Part-Time, 15 hours/week
- Reports to: Jeanne Chan, co-founder and marketing
- Compensation: $14/hour
- Flexible scheduling
- Ability to work from home
- Small-team, tight-knit environment
- Primes you for future in-house work at other companies
- Respond to wholesale & retail inquiries
- Assist in reconciling invoices
- Calculate shipping quotes for domestic and international customers
- Update online stockist list monthly
- Assist in forecasting/calculating inventory sold-out rates
- Process product sample requests for vendors, editors, bloggers, events, etc.
- Track and archive outgoing product samples
- Track and archive press features from print and online
- Assist in setting up newsletter and company blog posts
- Exceptional organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Exquisite communication and people skills
- Good understanding of office management
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Ability to commit to 15 hours a week (Monday – Friday)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel), Dropbox, Google Drive
- Working knowledge of Shopify a plus (not required, will train)
- A love for design, party or event styling is a plus