HOW TO ORDER
- After filling out our wholesale application, you will be emailed our product line sheet and link to our order form within 1-2 business days.
MINIMUMS & PRICING
- Our minimum opening order is $150 USD for U.S accounts, and $175 for international accounts.
- Our minimum reorder is $150 USD for U.S. accounts and $250 for international accounts.
- Authorized retailers receive approximately 50% off the US MSRP plus the cost of shipping. Trade clients (i.e. event designers, party/wedding planners) will receive 20% off the US MSRP, plus the cost of shipping.
- Our goods are sold in case packs of 6 (unless noted otherwise).
- All prices are listed in US dollars and are subject to change without notice.
- Wholesale accounts are available to brick-and-mortar retail shops, or online retailers with active storefronts.
- Goods purchased from us at wholesale prices must be used for resale.
- We may ask you to prove the existence of your business in order for us to establish that you are a wholesale retailer. This may include providing your resale number, copy of your business license, the address of your retail outlet and/or a digital photograph of your storefront, and/or the URL of your website from which you operate your own e-commerce enabled web store.
- We accept business checks payable to “Harlow & Grey LLC”.
- We accept bank wire transfers for orders over $500 USD.
- We accept major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express). For new accounts, we suggest placing your first order via credit card to expedite the process. Credit checks can take over 1 month.
- We accept Paypal in USD currency only.
- We do not accept cash or personal check.
- Orders under $3500 USD must be paid in full prior to shipping.
- Orders over $3500 USD will require a 50% deposit to confirm the order. Final balance must be submitted and received by Harlow & Grey prior to shipping.
- Net payment and COD terms may be arranged for qualifying accounts. Such accounts must provide adequate credit references for approval. When sending in credit references, please include email addresses or fax numbers of trade references. Accounts that do not provide adequate credit references will be placed on prepaid terms.
- A 10% monthly service charge will apply for all past due invoices. Customers with past due invoices will have orders placed on hold until account is cleared of dues.
- A $30 USD service charge will apply for all bounced checks.
ESTIMATED PRODUCTION OR LEAD TIME
- If items are in stock, please allow 1-3 business days for processing before your order is shipped.
- If items are not in stock, please allow 3-4 months for production and delivery of goods once your order has been received.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- Shipping and handling will be calculated and added to your total upon check out. We reserve the right to our discretion as to the carrier to be used on any shipment.
- International shipping is available. Retailers are responsible for all taxes and customs-related duty fees in addition to international shipping charges. In some cases, you may be required to pay customs duty fees or shipping surcharges billed to Harlow & Grey after the goods have left our warehouse. It is your responsibility to submit payment for such post-delivery fees and charges immediately upon receipt of invoice. Rates are different with each country. Harlow & Grey will not be accountable for such fees. We encourage our international wholesale customers to use their own shipping accounts whenever possible to avoid unforeseen charges.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
- Wholesale orders may not be returned or exchanged. We only accept returns in the case of damaged or defective merchandise.
DAMAGES & DEFECTS
- It is our goal to inspect every product that ships out for quality purposes. But in the case of damages or defects, please contact email@example.com and provide a photo of damaged merchandise within 5 days of receipt and postmarked within 5 days of report.
- We will replace with new merchandise after review. In some circumstances, we may send a return shipping label and ask that you return damaged or defective merchandise. All merchandise must be returned in its original packaging immediately upon receiving return shipping label. Damaged and defective merchandise will not be accepted after 15 days of return shipping label issuance.
- Written email cancellations are accepted only if delivery of product is late. Under no other circumstances will cancellations be accepted. We do not offer buyback credit.
- Products may not be sold for less than the current US MSRP retail price listed on the Harlow & Grey website, with the exception of short-term sales. We reserve the right to refuse future business with anyone who resells our items at wholesale or near wholesale prices.
- Harlow & Grey promotions (i.e. promo codes on newsletters, postcards, social media, etc) are exclusive to customers who purchase at retail price and are not applicable to wholesale accounts.
- Please note that product colors may appear differently in photos. Samples are available upon request. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange. Sample fees would amount to wholesale cost per product plus shipping charges. Cost of sample fees will be credited towards your first order.
- It is our goal to produce goods that are consistent in shape, color, size, and overall quality. However, please note that merchandise may vary between different production runs. These variances would not be considered defective.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
- We do not permit the resale of Harlow & Grey products via Amazon, eBay, Alibaba, AliExpress, any auction sites, or social media sites such as Facebook or Instagram. Failure to comply may result in your wholesale status being revoked.
PRODUCT IMAGES & INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- The name Harlow & Grey, all photographs, designs, products, content, text and graphics on Harlow & Grey’s web pages are the exclusive intellectual property of Harlow & Grey, and may not be reproduced in any form without the express written consent of Harlow & Grey.
- If you would like to use Harlow & Grey’s product photography to market Harlow & Grey products, you must be an approved Harlow & Grey retailer. If you are an approved retailer, please email email@example.com for access to our product and lifestyle images. Please note that these images remain the sole property of Harlow & Grey, and we maintain the right to determine final usage of images.
- All Harlow & Grey photos and written content may only be used on another webpage or in print with express permission and when credited to Harlow & Grey. All photos and content can be shared on social media without express permission, but only when the Harlow & Grey brand is given credit and tagged when applicable. We reserve the right to refuse future business with anyone who does not comply with our intellectual property terms.
If you have additional questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.