After we shared a tutorial on how to create a beautiful DIY Foliage Floral Arch as a backdrop in Part 1, it's time to set the table! You can't have a dreamy bridal shower without a stunning table setting, right?
For the dinner table, here's a checklist:
• RUNNER - An ivory cheesecloth
• PAPER TABLEWARE - Large plates, cups, and lunch napkins in peach blush and gold from Goddess Collection, large plates, small plates, and cups in black and gold from Noir Collection, marble small plates
• GLASSWARE - Standard clear glass
• FLATWARE - Gold!
• CANDLE HOLDERS - A variety of black and gold holders with white taper candles and votives
• FLOWERS - White flowers with foliage. We've used white sweet peas and green pieris in a white footed vase.
A soft cheesecloth table runner is delicate and flowy, creating an ethereal vibe for the table. Try leaving plenty of fabric at the end to let it drape beautifully onto the floor.
A loose arrangement of white sweet peas and foliage make an elegant yet relaxed statement.
Since you're using paper partyware and not actual china here, you can be a little bit more playful and unconventional with the setting here. Try placing our small plate on the side of the large plate and placing our napkins at an angle to create an interesting composition.
Finish off the table with a pretty bottle of Rosé. Even better if you can find a bottle that can match your color theme! We love Adorada Wine here as it goes perfectly well with our Goddess and Noir Party Collections. And trust us, the rosé tastes as good as it looks!