Did you have to cancel a birthday party or postpone a bridal shower during self-quarantine? Well, don't get too disappointed. We are here to give your "Zoom Parties" a makeover and help you celebrate your loved ones while being stuck at home. We designed these free backgrounds to elevate your virtual parties while practicing social distancing!
HOW TO SAVE OUR BACKGROUNDS:
- Click into the picture and grab it onto your desktop.
- On Zoom, click the gear settings in the upper right corner.
- Click "Virtual Background" from the bar on the left, then press the plus sign to upload your desired picture.
- Don't forget to share this page with your friends & family ahead of time so they can save the picture onto their desktop too.
- Note: If you're using Chrome, you will need to use an image converter to save from a .webp format to .jpeg. Or use another browser (ie, Safari, Internet Explorer) to open the image to save to your desktop.
- Share your virtual party on Instagram by tagging @harlowandgrey and we will DM you a code for $10 off your next purchase!