Do you love social media and design? Harlow & Grey is looking for a part-time, Social Media Freelancer who is highly creative to help with increasing brand awareness in the lifestyle market. The ideal candidate would have a passion for content creation, social media, and branding.
Background or interest in social media, marketing, communications or editorial prefer but not required. Knowledge in e-commerce brands specializing in gift, lifestyle and stationery would be wonderful. Experience or knowledge with data and analytics would be a huge plus. This position is ideal for entry to mid-level candidates who are looking to build up their work portfolio.
- Position: Social Media Content Freelancer
- FSLA Status: Non-Exempt, Hourly
- Location: Anywhere in the U.S.
- Start date: Immediately
- Hours: Part-Time, 10 hours/month to start
- Compensation: TBD (depends on experience)
- Ability to test new ideas and make a difference in our company.
- Opportunity to master your skill sets in a small team and be involved in business and marketing strategies. You will work directly with two co-founders who highly value good work ethics!
- Primes you for future work in-house or at other companies.
- Remote work from home; flexible schedule.
- Assist with ideation, content creation (image, graphic, video, copywriting), social media campaigns/ads, and posting schedules for Instagram - feed and stories. Future work may expand to other platforms such as Pinterest, Facebook, etc.
- Ensure brand consistency in visuals, tone and messaging.
- Provide guidance on best practices/strategies and identify trending opportunities on social media for H&G.
- Report on monthly insights and key metrics to track performance.
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
- Strong storytelling and communication skills.
- A love for social media, branding, and ability to spot marketing trends.
- Keen eyes for visuals, styling and design trends.
- Enjoys growing and cultivating relationships through social media.
- Self-motivated, self-sufficient, creative, and detail-oriented.
- 1-2 years of experience with social media management, content creation, marketing or communications is preferred.
- Photography/Videography/Stop-Motion experience is a plus. Willingness to learn and experiment is a must!
- Basic Photoshop and Adobe Creative Suite knowledge is a plus.
- Must have your own equipment (computer, camera, iPhones, etc.)
HOW TO APPLYIf you’re interested in working for a creative, design-driven business and a growing brand, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Social Media Freelancer - (Your Name)”. Please include why you're a good fit for this job, resume, and a link to your portfolio/past clients if you have any. Thank you so much for your interest!